While installing ENS, it creates zip files. Before downloading the ENSPD tool, it is necessary to satisfy all system requirements.
Follow these instructions to install EPSPD on your computer. For more information, go to Mcafee.com/activate.
- Search for McAfee products on the McAfee website.
- Choose McAFee Endpoint Security to be added to the list.
- Click the Installation filter to choose End Point Security Pack Designer.
Follow these steps to install ENS on your computer
- Sign in to McAFee's official website www.mcafee.com/activate.
- Choose your product from our menu and then choose the Installation filter.
- To download the complete installer package, select here.
Here is how to use the ENSPD tool
- Open EndPoint Security wizard.
- Browse the source package file and the designation folder.
- Click Next.
- Click Edit Settings on the next page, Modify Package Screen. Next, click Next.
- Select Modules and Settings screens will allow you to choose the modules that will make up the package.
- Click Next to select the setting type - Custom or default.
- To begin pre-installation or postinstallation of ENS module, add Executables to this window.
- In this step, add the pre-installed and post-install modules.
- Click Next.
- Once you have created the package, review the contents and click on Create.
- Choose any option from the Package Completed section.
- Tap Finish to exit the wizard.
The destination folder will save your folder. Mcafee.com/activate is available if you have any questions or need assistance. Our Live Chat service allows users to share their problems with us. If you don't feel comfortable using the chat service, please call our helpline numbers to resolve your problems immediately.