A suitable antivirus software is vital to make sure the protection of the facts that you shop on your pc or laptop computer devices. That is why most technological devices, when you buy them, come with a pre-installed model of an antivirus software to supply you the choice of availing its defensive features. McAfee.com/activate Antivirus is viewed to be one of the main antivirus options for non-public computer systems as nicely as in a expert capacity.
If you have recently bought a new laptop or PC, you may find a trial or demo version of the McAfee.com/activate Antivirus program already installed on the system. These are pre-installed by the manufacturer and are activated for a limited trial period, such as 20 days. Once that trial period is over, you are prompted to purchase a new subscription before expiration and reactivate it to continue using the antivirus features.
It is generally advised by McAfee.com/activate that you renew your subscription before the trial period ends so you can continue using the application without having to reinstall it. In fact, if you have a pre-installed version of the program on your PC, make sure you activate your McAfee.com/activate subscription before you remove the product. This retains your right to use the product without having to buy a new subscription.
Here is a step by step guide on how you can remove McAfee Antivirus trial or demo version from your PC:
- Go to the Search tool on your computer and type in Control Panel.
- From the Control Panel window, click on the Add or Remove Programs option in the menu.
- Find McAfee.com/activate Antivirus in the given list.
- Select it and then click on Change or Remove.
- Wait for the program to be deleted.
- Once the installation is complete, you can restart your computer.
Another option is for you to use the MCPR tool (McAfee Product Removal Tool):
- Download a new copy of the MCPR tool from the www.mcAfee.com/activate website.
- Click on the MCPR.exe file and allow it to Run.
- Click on Next and Agree to the EULA in the McAfee Software Removal screen.
- Type in the given characters at the Security Validation window and click on Next.
- The tool will remove the McAfee product from your computer and wipe out extra associated files as well.